Saturday 7 May 2011

Redland May Fair and an apology.....

Had a glorious time at Redland May Fair on 2 May. The sun shone, the crowds came and the marching band kept us entertained.


Redland May Fair 2011

There were lots of lovely things to eat and buy. I had a wonderful vegetarian curry and came home with some fabulous bright red geraniums and some tomato plants.
Round Ghana basket
I sold out of some baskets  but told customers that I'd have fresh stock available at Whiteladies on 7 May, if they'd like to drop by. Unfortunately, the heavens opened on the morning of Whiteladies. I had no cover (my usual gazebo fairy was unable to help on this occasion) so I had to leave the market and go home early, before me and the baskets got completely soaked.

Sincere apologies to anyone who came looking for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment