Thursday 23 December 2010

we wish you a merry christmas....

and a Happy New Year!  

Here's a bit of Christmas exuberance, courtesy of someone who lives nearby:


And here's Jake, the Greenbaskets mascot, having a great time in the snow. He really enjoys it and doesn't appear to notice the cold, unlike the rest of us for whom the novelty has now worn off! Sorry Bing Crosby but I'm not dreaming of a white Christmas - I'm dreaming of warm, balmy days when I can wear only one layer of clothing!


So Happy Christmas to one and all and I hope to see you in the New Year. This is Greenbaskets first year and it's been an absolute pleasure to meet everyone who's come to the markets and fairs.

Hope everything you want is under your tree.


2 comments:

  1. Hey ! and a happy new year to you.. How about an update on where you are at and what you are doing. We are getting withdrawl symptoms here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - been hibernating! I need a bit of sunshine to wake me up!

    ReplyDelete